Saint Quentin d’Elle Chapel

Patrimoine culturel,

BERIGNY

Parish church from the Middle Ages to 1812, then included in the parish of Bérigny before becoming a private chapel in 1845. Parts of the chapel date from the medieval period and the chancel with altarpiece from the 18th century. Included in the national register of designated ancient monuments.

Prices

Gratuities

Services

Sittings

  • Animals welcome
  • Groups welcome