Pointe d’Agon Lighthouse

Patrimoine culturel,

AGON-COUTAINVILLE

Built from local stone and roofed with zinc to resist the wind, Agon Lighthouse has been a guiding light for mariners since 1856. The lighthouse is intimately linked with the history of Regnéville Harbour, which once enjoyed an annual traffic of more than three hundred ships from diverse origins such as England, Norway and France. The lighthouse is open to the public during special guided tours and exhibitions. Opening times available from the Tourist Office.

Services

Equipment

  • Picnic area

Sittings

  • Animals welcome
  • Groups welcome