Manoir de Flagy

Cultural Heritage, 


Maire Ste Honorine du Fay


Flagy is a vassal fiefdom of Maizet until the Revolution when it is attached to the commune of Sainte-Honorine. In agreement with the parish priest, Lord Le Harivel de Flagy founded, at the end of the 18th century, a Masonic lodge which met in Trois-Monts

Inside the manor house, a Louis XV style mantelpiece bears the traces of a black painter affixed as a sign of mourning at the death of King Louis XVI. The buildings were requisitioned by the Germans in 1944 and converted into a field hospital.