Updated on 24 January 2022
Reading time: 2 minutes
See what’s on in the Orne département at Christmas time!
Christmas illuminations in the Countryside
Over the festive season, numerous villages around Domfront and Flers go all out with their Christmas decorations, making a detour to these parts well worth it to enjoy all of the illuminations with the family!
- 1 December 2022 to 1 January 2023
Christmas market in ALENÇON
Some fifty stalls are expected at the Christmas market in Alençon, famous for its UNESCO-listed lace.
- 9 – 10 December / 18 – 23 December 2022 – to be confirmed
Christmas Market at the Haras du Pin
This fantastic Christmas market is held at the oldest and most prestigious national stud in France, the Haras du Pin, and comes complete with a horse show.
- 10 – 11 December 2022 – to be confirmed
Fireworks in Domfront
This firework display in the medieval hilltop town of Domfront will provide a magical finale to the year! Fireworks will be set off from the castle and after the display, everyone can enjoy a glass of mulled wine.
- Medieval and gastronomic Christmas market 17 – 18 – 19 December 2022 in the medieval centre – to be confirmed
- Illuminated Villages from 1 December to 2 January 2023
- Firework on 31 December 2022 – to be confirmed