The church dates back to the 16th century, except for the bell tower that dates back to the 18th century. The furniture and decor inside date back to the Renaissance period. It holds remarkable carved sandstone pillars as well as a pipe organ from 1628 still in working order. In the choir, the restoration of the vault in the past few years, revealed a remarkable fresco that had remained unknown until then.
- Groups welcome