This church is located well outside the village. After the French Revolution, the western part of the building was extended. The new construction was designed identical to the existing building, only a lizard enabling its construction to be identified. The cemetery around the church is home to the graves of Charles de Malherbe and Marie-Marthe des Corches de Durcet, respectively deceased in Renémesnil in 1805 and 1813.
Church of St. Germain (13th and 14th century)