The Dame-Marie church was an important part of a priory founded in the 11th century.
Behind the church, the inner priory offers good views of the architecture. In 1944, a bomb destroyed the priory tower next to the church.
Visible: the church exterior with Roman porch, the turret and the sculpted chimera, as well as the old priory garden.
- Groups welcome