Saint-Pierre Cathedral

Patrimoine culturel,

LISIEUX

Gothic construction began circa 1170 and was completed in the mid 13th century. The Flamboyant chapel behind the choir houses the tomb of Pierre Cauchon who became Bishop of Lisieux after Joan of Arc's trial. The parish church of St. Thérèse includes many commemorative objects. Free guided tours in July and August.

Prices

Gratuities

Services

Sittings

  • Groups welcome