A narrow, paved street leads to the courtyard of the house where Bergevin (a 19th century painter from Avranches) lived. Built in 1773, this house currently accommodates the town heritage department. The remarkable staircase of the paved courtyard leads to the top of the curtain wall, converted into a dungeon in the 19th century, which offers a magnificent panorama over the town roofs and the Mont Saint-Michel.
- Animals welcome
- Groups welcome