Château de Balleroy

Patrimoine culturel,

BALLEROY-SUR-DROME

Built in 1631 by the architect François Mansart, the Château de Balleroy was owned by the Balleroy family until it was purchased by Malcolm S. Forbes in 1970. Visits of the castle grounds. Visit in French or English lasts 45 minutes.

Services

Equipment

  • Bar, cafeteria, tea room

Sittings

  • Shop
  • Bicycle parking
  • Animals welcome
  • Groups welcome