Founded by the Dukes of Normandy, the Gothic abbey of Saint Trinity is a surprising 127 metres long and well-lit by natural daylight. Not to be missed, an exceptional astronomical tide clock dating back to 1667.
Disabled access through the courtyard of the town hall. Free access (except during ceremonies). Guided tours and heritage workshops according to the programme.
01/04 - 30/09 : 09h - 19h
01/10 - 31/12 : 09h-12h / 14h-17h
- adult: 5€
- child: 3€
- reduced: 3€ adult & 1.50€ children
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Parking for families
- Groups welcome