Small house to sleep 1 to 6 guests in the centre of Dives-sur-Mer.
In the immediate vicinity of the William the Conqueror village of art and craft.
Close to the market place and convenience stores.
Cabourg beach and Port Guillaume marina just 800m away.
28m2 maisonette comprised of:
- bedroom with double four-poster bed (cot on request)
- bathroom with shower and WC
- lounge with kitchen area and sofa bed
- flat-screen TV
1 separate 10m2 bedroom:
- bedroom with double bed
- bathroom with shower and WC.
- corridor for storing cycles or pushchair.
- Flat-screen TV.
- 1 south-facing courtyard to park your car.
- garden furniture and barbecue.
Ideal for 2 couples, friends or family, looking to organise a get-together by the sea.
Small dogs accepted.
Ratings and quality marks
- No classification
- Baby cot
- Baby bath
- Board games
- Linen hire
- Towels provided
- Cleaning / housework
- Animals welcome