Apartment 4/6 pers Superb sea view, large living room, 2 bedrooms
Apartment 4/6 persons located on the 2nd floor (with elevator) in a quiet residence with elevator offering an extraordinary 180° view on the sea and the port of Grandcamp-Maisy.
Close to the shops and the fish market, enjoy the atmosphere of a Norman fishing village between the landing beaches of Utah and Omaha.
A main room, with 180° view on the harbor and the sea, including a fully equipped open kitchen (large refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, hood, electric coffee maker, toaster, kettle, Dolce Gusto capsule coffee maker, Plancha, seafood kit), a large U-shaped living room (convertible + meridian) to admire the waves (43" connected TV, Netflix, orange TV 140 channels).
A dining area with a large table for 6/8 people.
A neat and warm decoration will welcome you.
A bedroom with a high quality double bed 160x200 (Maison de la literie), 32" connected TV, closet and desk.
A room with two single beds and a closet.
A shower room and washbasin, separate toilet.
Other equipment :
- Hair dryer
- Outdoor table and 4 chairs
- Baby equipment: bed + mattress, chair and baby bathtub
- Washing machine, ironing board + iron, clothes line
- Garage for car and/or bikes
- D-Day beaches and historical sites, museums, military cemeteries, Sainte Mère Eglise.
- Bayeux : the cathedral, the tapestry, the MAHB
- Hiking, fishing, sand yachting, cycling ...
- The caramels and ice creams of Isigny sur Mer
- Norman cider, camembert, andouille de Vire and other culinary specialties to discover in the many restaurants.
Unfortunately, the apartment does not allow a person in a wheelchair to be comfortably accommodated (door widths too small, steps to access the balcony).
Ratings and quality marks
- 3 stars
- Baby bath
- Board games
- Baby cot
- Bike hire
- Free WIFI
- Linen provided
- Baby equipment
- Towels provided
- Cleaning / housework