Abbey of Sainte-Trinité

Patrimoine culturel,

LESSAY

The Romanesque abbey, a listed building, was founded in the 11th century by the Barons of La Haye-du-Puits. It was one of the first buildings to be entirely vaulted over intersecting ribs. Following its destruction in 1944, identical reconstruction was conducted by Yves-Marie Froidevaux, chief architect at the listed monuments department.

Prices

Base rate - full rate adult : 7 € School group rate : 85 € Child rate : 3 €
Price Min. Max.
Base rate - full rate adult 7€
School group rate 85€
Child rate 3€

Gratuities

Services

Equipment

  • Toilets

Sittings

  • Groups welcome