Updated on 1 February 2021
Reading time: 2 minutes
Surprise your clients and colleagues by holding your next business event in a venue which, alongside the Abbey of the Mont-Saint-Michel, is considered one of the greatest gems of medieval Norman heritage. Situated in the Normandie-Maine Regional Natural Park, the beautiful Château de Carrouges and its extensive grounds are available for you to host your business meetings, seminars, product launches, drinks receptions, and more!
Why not complement your event with a lunch, dinner or drinks in the chateau? Dine as the Lords of Carrouges might have in the past, with the likes of King Louis XI or Queen Catherine de Medici! Then why not opt for meat grilled in the fireplace of the former bakery, then some coffee and sweet treats in the ballroom?
Enjoy a drinks reception followed by a tour of the chateau’s grand apartments, bearing witness to how the Norman aristocratics would have lived and admiring original furniture and collections amassed across seven centuries by the same family.
- Salle des Gardes: Accommodates 49 people, seated or standing
- Boulangerie: Accommodates49 people, seated or standing
- Salle de Fêtes: Accommodates140 people, seated or standing
- There are also many possibilities for using the grounds too (with or without marquees or awnings)
- Venue hire is possible all year round
- 24 acres of grounds, with a sound system in the courtyard
- Free parking for coaches and vans
- Video projector, HF sound system and microphone, DVD player, stage
- Tables and chairs
- Preparation areas for caterers