The history of this strange, yet exceptional site dates from the Great Plague of 1348, which killed three-fourths of the parish. The Aître St. Maclou was thus built as a plague cemetery. The building is now home to the Regional Fine Arts School. A glass case near the entrance contains a cat s skeleton that was found in the walls.
- Animals welcome
- Groups welcome