Priory of Chêne Galon

Patrimoine culturel,

BELFORÊT-EN-PERCHE

Old priory of Chêne Galon from the 18th century. The priory was founded around 1100 by the Count du Perche Rotrou III to house the relics of the "real cross", became private during the revolution. The church does not exist anymore but most of the conventual buildings are still there. Guided tour of the outside and of the park

Services

Sittings

  • Animals welcome
  • Groups welcome