Louis-Philippe Chateau and Museum

Patrimoine culturel,


parc_du_chateau_eu-sma-mathilde_harel-800×600 (4)
Mathilde Harel

The construction of the castle started in 1578 ; it was later successively restored, enlarged and decorated by the Grande Mademoiselle, King Louis-Philippe and the Comte of Paris.
The museum breathes life into the palace : paintings, objects of art and everyday life (linen, porcelain, silverware...).

Ratings and quality marks

  • Maison des Illustres



  • Shop