Work to build the chapel began in 1943, under the impetus of Abbot Sohier. Its construction was made possible thanks to subscriptions, some from abroad, and thanks to land donated by Mme Lepoultier. It also required the participation of inhabitants from the village and the surrounding area. Work was stopped in 1944 after the D-Day Landings, to be resumed the following year. The chapel was finally inaugurated in 1946 by the Bishop of Bayeux.
La Vallée Chapel (20th century)