This museum in motion is housed in a disused factory and represents the region s important textile industry ; in the timber-framed factory, which was built in 1822 on Le Cailly to house a hydraulic mill, where French and English-made machines were used between 1880 and 1978 to produce rope and cotton braids. The hydraulic wheel has been restored and set in motion, with its mechanical transmission system and original machinery.
Ratings and quality marks
- Qualité Tourisme
|Base rate - full rate adult||8€||140€|
- Picnic area
- Groups welcome