The early church was built between the 13th and 16th century. However, following the 1944 bombardments, a vast share of the building was rebuilt and all that remains of the previous church is the 13th century choir. The new building was built according to the principles of space, light and aesthetic qualities of all post-war constructions. The Church of St. Martin was destroyed, but its graveyard was intact and now serves as the communal cemetery.
Church of St. Silvin (12th century)