LES CHAMBRES DE PONTFOL : 7km from Beuvron en Auge, 4km from Cambremer, in the heart of the Pays d'Auge and the Cider Road, a manor house dating from 1550 and its restored farmhouse, home to 5 unusual and exotic guest rooms
We welcome you with joy, simplicity and warmth in our 16th century half-timbered farmhouse, in the heart of the beautiful landscapes of the Pays d'Auge! Passionate about our region and its history, we have decorated our 5 rooms around famous historical Norman characters to share our regional heritage with you! A bit of originality, for a relaxing, authentic and very greedy stay with a copious and entirely home-made breakfast or with local and organic products!
Measures in place for visitors :
Because of the exceptional context, due to the Covid19 pandemic, we are putting in place a sanitary protocol so that you can stay in peace, within our guest rooms.
Within this framework, we participate in making respect the barrier gestures and the recommendations of the world health organization within our establishment.
To welcome you
You and we must respect the barrier gestures
o Regularly wash your hands or use a hydro-alcoholic solution
o Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue
o Blow your nose in a single-use tissue and throw it away
o Avoid touching your face
o Keep a distance of at least one meter from others
o Greet without shaking hands and stop hugging
we will wear a mask to welcome you, prepare breakfast, chat with you, and clean your rooms
We invite you to wear your mask outside your room, except at your breakfast table of course!
Each time you enter and leave the breakfast room, you and we must use the hydro-alcoholic gel provided at both entrances to the room.
We will accompany you to your room, without entering it. We will give you the few instructions while staying outside. The key (disinfected) will be on the door.
In each room, we provide a kit of documentation on local life, as well as a kit of tea/coffee/sugar bags. We will change them with each new arrival.
Liquid soap is available in each room.
We ask you to respect the arrival time (from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm) and departure time (11:00 am maximum). The maintenance times are longer, we really need this time span.
Cleaning of rooms and breakfast room
- Ventilate 20 minutes before cleaning, leave windows open from the beginning to the end of the cleaning, let the water run for a few seconds in all sinks.
- Wear a mask, disinfect hands before and after, remove shoes.
- Cleaning, then disinfection with disinfectant products standard EN14476 of floors and surfaces with particular care to: switches, taps, flush button, brush, bowl, soap dispensers, door and window handles, night tables, remote controls, taps, keys, hangers, thermostats, chair backs, breakfast tables, toasters, cereal pots, kettle (in rooms).
- Systematic change of cups and glasses with each new arrival.
- Daily disinfection of garden furniture.
Hygiene of linen and equipment
- Washing of household linen in a washing machine at 90°C.
- Use of the dishwasher for breakfast dishes and glasses and cups in the rooms.
- Sponges, mops and microfibers washed in the washing machine at 90° every day.
- Daily disinfection of laundry baskets.
- We can accommodate 2 rooms (maximum 5 people per room) at the same time in our breakfast room, with one room per table, at the following times: 8:30 / 9:15 / 10:00
- I will indicate which table and which door are dedicated to you, in order to avoid crossings!
- Tables, chairs, toasters and cereal pots, sugar bowls, tea boxes will be disinfected before and after you.
We look forward to seeing you safely!
Ratings and quality marks
- No classification
- Carte bleue
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
- Money transfer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Animals welcome