- 4 May: Harcourt, Les Médiévales d'Harcourt. Crowds will take to the historic castle to enjoy games, food, crafts and shows.
- 29 and 30 June: Touques, Les Médiévales de Touques. The streets of this typical Norman town will come alive with medieval performances, plus market and medieval tavern.
- 5 to 7 July: Bayeux, Les Médiévales de Bayeux. Medieval market, concerts, parades, exhibitions, workshops and performers will fill the streets for the 32nd anniversary of this huge festival.
- 6 and 7 July: Clères, Les Médiévales de Clères. Historical recontruction of a medieval camp with reenactments and a big medieval market.
- 16 July - 31 August: Bayeux, Rendez-vous à la Cathédrale.Sound and light show around the cathedral, at dusk, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.