- April: Neufchâtel-en-Bray, Les Féodales de Neufcastel. Home to the world-famous heart-shaped cheese, this small town will come alive with medieval festivites. Crowds will take to the historic streets to enjoy games, food, crafts and shows.
- June: Touques, Les Médiévales de Touques. The streets of this typical Norman town will come alive with medieval performances, plus market and medieval tavern.
- July: Bayeux, Les Médiévales de Bayeux. Medieval market, concerts, parades, exhibitions, workshops and performers will fill the streets for the 32nd anniversary of this huge festival.
- July: La Pommeraye, Les Médiévales de Château-Ganne. This archaeological site is open to the public for this festival with reenactments and a big medieval market.
- 16 July - 31 August: Bayeux, Rendez-vous à la Cathédrale.Sound and light show around the cathedral, at dusk, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.