All major towns and cities in Normandy are well connected by rail.
SNCF trains leave from Paris’ Gare Saint-Lazare and Gare Montparnasse/ Vaugirard several times a day to many towns in Normandy.
Average journey times:
- Paris-Vernon-Giverny: 45 mins
- Paris-Evreux: 1 hour
- Paris-Rouen: 1 hour 15 mins
- Paris-Caen: 1 hour 45 mins
- Paris-Alençon: 1 hour 45 mins
- Paris-Le Havre: 2 hours
- Paris-Deauville: 2 hours 10 mins
- Paris-Dieppe: 2 hours 15 mins
- Paris-Eu: 2 hours 45 mins
- Paris-Cherbourg: 3 hours
- Paris-Granville: 3 hours
To reach Bayeux from Paris, there are two options.
- Calais-Rouen (via Amiens or Paris): 4 hours
- Calais-Caen (via Paris): 4 hours 35 mins