SAINT-MACLOU-DE-FOLLEVILLE

The Crossbow Watermill

Historic sites and monuments

Pets accepted
Site erected in the 12th century with written records dating from 1522. The watermill was altered in 1748, then increased in height in 1845, and finally renovated at the end of the 20th century. Wood-fired oven identical to those used at the beginning of the 20th century. Traditional bread-making.
Contact details

The Crossbow Watermill

Hameau Arbalète

76890 SAINT-MACLOU-DE-FOLLEVILLE

Phone : 02 35 32 67 11

Fax : 02 35 32 67 11

Mobile phone : 07 83 49 01 91

Booking

Recommended for groups

Type of reservation :

Direct reservation

Rates

Base rate - full rate adult From 5 €
Gratuities

Discount - maximum age : 12 years old

Means of payment

Postal or bank cheques

Cash

Services

Pets accepted

Activities

Learning activity

Supervised learning activity

Temporary exhibitions

Junior workshop

Facility

Guided tour

Educational visits

Coach Parking

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite guidées sur demande - yes
Average time45 minutes45 minutes

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted

Extra ideas...

To complete your trip...