BERIGNY

Saint Quentin d’Elle Chapel

Religious buildings

Pets accepted
Parish church from the Middle Ages to 1812, then included in the parish of Bérigny before becoming a private chapel in 1845. Parts of the chapel date from the medieval period and the chancel with altarpiece from the 18th century. Included in the national register of designated ancient monuments.
Contact details

Saint Quentin d’Elle Chapel

4 Saint-Quentin

50810 BERIGNY

Rates

Gratuities

Services

Pets accepted

Specially for families

Facility

Guided tour

Educational visits

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite libre en permanence - yes
Visite guidées sur demande - yes
Average time30 minutes30 minutes
Minimum age - Maximum - From 5 years old

Group

Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 50
Maximum number of people 50

Further information

Environment : In the country