BELFORÊT-EN-PERCHE

Priory of Chêne Galon

Religious buildings

Old priory of Chêne Galon from the 18th century. The priory was founded around 1100 by the Count du Perche Rotrou III to house the relics of the "real cross", became private during the revolution. The church does not exist anymore but most of the conventual buildings are still there. Guided tour of the outside and of the park
Contact details

Priory of Chêne Galon

Chêne Galon
Eperrais

61400 BELFORÊT-EN-PERCHE

Phone : 02 33 25 94 43

Garden types

Classic

Rates

Facility

Guided tour

Educational visits

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Average time20 minutes20 minutes
Further informationGuided tour of the outside and the park: 20 minutes -

Group

Maximum number of people 50