AGON-COUTAINVILLE

Phare de la Pointe d'Agon

Other sites and monuments

Pets accepted
Built from local stone and roofed with zinc to resist the wind, Agon Lighthouse has been a guiding light for mariners since 1856. The lighthouse is intimately linked with the history of Regnéville Harbour, which once enjoyed an annual traffic of more than three hundred ships from diverse origins such as England, Norway and France. The lighthouse is open to the public during special guided tours and exhibitions. Opening times available from the Tourist Office.
Contact details

Phare de la Pointe d'Agon

50230 AGON-COUTAINVILLE

Phone : 02 33 76 67 30

Fax : 02 33 76 67 31

Rates

Means of payment

Postal or bank cheques

Holiday vouchers

Cash

Opening times

Single

From 01/01/2017 to 31/12/2017

Group

From 01/01/2017 to 31/12/2017

Services

Pets accepted

Facility

Guided tour

Coach Parking

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite guidées sur demande - yes
Average time120 minutes120 minutes

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 10
Maximum number of people 50