QUEVILLON

Park of the Château de la Rivière Bourdet

Parks and gardens

On the edge of the Seine, near the Forest of Roumare, this castle was built in the 17th century in stone of Caumont. Dovecote of 1668, outbuildings of the 18th Century. Voltaire and Balzac came here.
Contact details

Park of the Château de la Rivière Bourdet

Route de la Rivière Bourdet

76840 QUEVILLON

Access

Road (national / departmental)

Phone : 02 35 32 06 57

Booking

Obligatory for groups

Garden types

English style

Park

Rates

Gratuities

Facility

Coach Parking

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted
Maximum number of people 20

Further information

Environment : In the country