BALLEROY-SUR-DROME

Parc du Château de Balleroy

Parks and gardens

The Château de Balleroy was built in 1631 by the famous architect Mansart. The outbuildings frame gardens with beds edged with boxwood in the French style, laid out by H.Duchêne at the beginning of the 20th century and inspired by Le Notre's designs. Signposts guide the visitor round the English-style park with its majestic trees.
Contact details

Parc du Château de Balleroy

BALLEROY

14490 BALLEROY-SUR-DROME

Phone : 02 31 21 60 61

Fax : 02 31 21 51 77

Opening times

Open from 10.45am to 6pm. From April 1st to June 30th and from September 1st to 30th from wednesdays to sundays. Daily on July and August.

Services

Shop

Facility

Bar, cafeteria, tea room

Coach Parking

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 15