LE MOLAY-LITTRY

Musée de la Mine

Museums

Contact details

Musée de la Mine

Rue de la Fosse Frandemiche

14330 LE MOLAY-LITTRY

Phone : 02 31 22 89 10

Fax : 02 31 22 89 10

Rates

Gratuities
Means of payment

Postal or bank cheques

Holiday vouchers

Cash

Services

Specially for families

Shop

Activities

Temporary exhibitions

Facility

Coach Parking

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Average time90 minutes -
Further informationNon-guided visits or guided tour in F or GB: 1hr30. -

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 15
The museum of mining is situated at the pithead of the former Fosse Frandemiche, a working mine from 1759 to 1864. A steam engine boiler’s smokestack bears testimony to this activity. Possibility of a combined ticket with the Marcy Mill.

Further information

Environment : In the country