GRATOT

Ermitage Saint-Gerbold

Religious buildings

Pets accepted
Built in several stages from the 15th to 17th century, on orders of the lords of Gratot, the d'Argouges, the original chapel became a hermitage in 1620, and remained so up to the last occupant in 1830. The outstanding site became a listed building in 1995, was restored in the years 2000, and represents one of the rare examples of surviving hermitages in France. Outside, interpretation tables, accessible at all times, explain the history, architecture and recount the legend of the saint and the life of the hermits.
Contact details

Ermitage Saint-Gerbold

Route de l'Ermitage

50200 GRATOT

Phone : 02 33 05 94 17

Fax : 02 33 05 98 87

Rates

Gratuities

Services

Pets accepted

Facility

Guided tour

Coach Parking

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite libre en permanence - yes
Visite guidées sur demande - yes
Average time45 minutes45 minutes

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted