FALAISE

Eglise de la Trinité à Falaise

Religious buildings

The original church built around 840 was destroyed during the siege by Philip Augustus then rebuilt in 1204. Besieged once more by the English in 1417, the nave and the choir were again rebuilt between 1438 and 1510. The side aisle gargoyles and sculpted figures are of particular interest.
Contact details

Eglise de la Trinité à Falaise

Place Guillaume le Conquérant

14700 FALAISE

Phone : 02 31 90 17 26

Fax : 02 31 90 98 70

Rates

Gratuities