DEAUVILLE

Deauville Town Hall square

Parks and gardens

Pets accepted
Located in front of the Deauville Town Hall, built in 1880 as per plans drafted by the Versailles architect Saintin, a Beaux-arts style building with a central enclosure. Keen to adapt the building to better epitomise the resort’s regional identity, the town council entrusted its ‘Normandisation’ to the architect Albert Guy after World War II. These transformations were made concurrent to the reconstruction of the east wing, of a polygonal stair turret and of the conversion of the destroyed enclosure into a square.
Contact details

Deauville Town Hall square

20 rue Robert Fossorier

14800 DEAUVILLE

Services

Pets accepted