MORTAGNE-AU-PERCHE

Cloître du couvent Saint François

Other sites and monuments

The Saint-François convent was founded, for the Poor Clares in 1505 by Marguerite de Lorraine, Duchess of Alençon and Countess of Le Perche.
The chapel was finished in 1516. It contains 17th century wood carvings.
The cloister is the only one of its kind in the Orne.
The cloister lies within the Mortagne au Perche hospital.
Free entry.
Contact details

Cloître du couvent Saint François

9 rue de Longny

61400 MORTAGNE-AU-PERCHE

Phone : 02 33 83 34 37

Rates

Gratuities
Rate for adult group from 3 at 5 €

Facility

Guided tour

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite libre en permanence - yes
Visite guidées sur demande - yes
Average time15 minutes -

Group

Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 10