THEREVAL

Cimetière Militaire Allemand

WW2 Cemeteries

In 1957, the exhumation service of the Volksbund transferred soldier’s remains to the German Military Cemetery in Marigny. The cemetery comprises fives tombs in a line, surrounded by raised banks. Each ceramic plate carries the names, grades and dates of birth and death of two soldiers. Crosses stand in groups throughout the cemetery and account for the 11 169 German deaths of the Second World War. The cemetery was inaugurated on 20th September 1961.
Contact details

Cimetière Militaire Allemand

1 rue du Cimetière AllemandLA CHAPELLE-EN-JUGER

50570 THEREVAL

Phone : 02 33 56 22 88

Fax : 02 33 56 19 95

Rates

Gratuities

Facility

Coach Parking

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite libre en permanence - yes

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted