MONTFARVILLE

Church

Religious buildings

The Montfarville Church was built in 1763 of local white granite, and contains exceptional works of art, notably the virgin with child in multicoloured stone, as well as four large wooden statues. The vault and the chancel were decorated in 1879 by the painter from Réville, Guillaume Fouace. In two years, Fouace painted 19 canvasses depicting scenes from the life of Christ. These paintings are listed as historical monuments.
Contact details

Church

50760 MONTFARVILLE

Phone : 02 33 54 05 74

Fax : 02 33 54 72 84

Rates

Gratuities
Free for groups

Facility

Coach Parking

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite libre en permanence - yes

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted