COMBRAY

Church of St. Martin (11th, 18th and 19th century)

Religious buildings

The church is under the patronage of Fontenay Abbey. The vestiges of herring-bone details, carved modillions and a few windows indicate the building’s medieval origins. Stones bear dates ranging from 1499 to 1733, plaques are encrusted with lettering and the bell bears the inscription ‘8 brumaire 1807’. It is blessed by J. François Robert Henry desservant of the priest Combray.
Contact details

Church of St. Martin (11th, 18th and 19th century)

14220 COMBRAY