DEAUVILLE

Church of St. Augustin Square

Parks and gardens

In 1914, a square was created on the site of the former customs building in front of the Church of St. Augustin,according to plans drafted by the architect Georges Madeline. Two perpendicular motorised routes cross the square, forming three lawned areas, with pedestrian walkways. Each plot was originally adorned with flower beds, and local tree and shrub species. In 1969, other non-indigenous varieties were planted, among which Italian poplars and Austrian black pine.
Contact details

Church of St. Augustin Square

14800 DEAUVILLE