GONNEVILLE-LE THEIL

Château de Gonneville

Chateaux

The oldest vestiges date back to the 14th century. A dungeon and two watchtowers. Originally built by the Courcy family, the castle was destroyed in the middle of the 16th century by the Pirou, who built the current castle. The front buildings seen on entering the castle were built in 1641 by the Jallot de Beaumont family. A postern defends the entrance to the castle, which is surrounded by a moat filled with water.
Contact details

Château de Gonneville

3 route de l'EgliseGONNEVILLE

50330 GONNEVILLE-LE THEIL

Phone : 02 33 22 90 92

Mobile phone : 06 83 53 97 73

Rates

Gratuities

Facility

Guided tour

Coach Parking

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite libre en permanence - yes
Visite guidées en permanence - yes
Visite guidées sur demande - yes
Average time45 minutes45 minutes

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 2
Maximum number of people 40