FONTAINE-ETOUPEFOUR

Château de Fontaine Etoupefour

Chateaux

Land officially acquired by Nicolas Levallois d'Escoville in 1538. The vestiges of this moated Renaissance fortress (an Historic Monument since 1911) surrounded by a moat, are still owned by his descendants. The site was devastated during the coastal battle in July 1944 and has been progressively restored over the past 40 years. Guided tour lasts appr. 1 hour.
Contact details

Château de Fontaine Etoupefour

14790 FONTAINE-ETOUPEFOUR

Phone : 02 31 26 73 20

Fax : 02 31 26 01 48

Mobile phone : 06 62 60 73 74

Rates

Gratuities

Opening times

Open from July 1st to Septembre 30th from 2 to 6pm on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays.

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Average time90 minutes -