LISIEUX

Chapelle du Carmel

Religious buildings

After major work carried out around the shrine containing Sainte Thérèse's relics, an internalisation trail is now offered to pilgrims, enabling them, via modern methods, to rediscover and contemplate in greater depth Sainte Thérèse's message. Guided tours in July and August.
Contact details

Chapelle du Carmel

37 rue du Carmel

14100 LISIEUX

Phone : 02 31 48 55 08

Fax : 02 31 48 55 26

Rates

Gratuities
Other group rate From 3,50 €
Other group rate From 70 €

(PACKAGE - 20 PERS.)

Services

Shop

Facility

Coach Parking

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 20
The Carmelite convent of Lisieux was founded in 1838. At the age of 15, Saint-Therese entered this convent in 1888 to answer her calling: saving souls through prayer and sacrifice. Her shrine can be visited in the chapel. Recent work carried out has now improved the visit to the chapel and has created a museography of objects relating to Saint-Therese.

Further information

Environment : In the town centre

Extra ideas...

To complete your trip...