Chapelle de la Congrégation Notre-Dame de Fidélité

Religious buildings

Notre Dame de la Fidélité. This chapel is one of the first monumental buildings to use slabs of glass, an architectural technique of which René Lalique was the forerunner and which he used for the first time in the Coty building in New York in 1912. A listed Historic Monument, this superb ensemble has been restored in keeping with Lalique's original work, designed in 1930 for the Community Centennial. Not to be missed: Christ on a translucid cross, three windows, a tabernacle door, illuminated columns and a sanctuary lamp. Visits on request - please call 02 31 37 30 17.
Contact details

Chapelle de la Congrégation Notre-Dame de Fidélité

40 rue du Bout VarinRoute de Cresserons-Ouistreham


Phone : 02 31 37 30 17


Base rate - full rate adult From 3 €
Means of payment

Postal or bank cheques


Opening times

Open daily from 9 to 11.30am and from 2 to 5pm.


Temporary exhibitions


Average time45 minutes -


Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 10

Further information

Environment : By the sea, In the town centre, In the country