LESSAY

Abbey of Sainte-Trinité

Religious buildings

The Romanesque abbey, a listed building, was founded in the 11th century by the Barons of La Haye-du-Puits. It was one of the first buildings to be entirely vaulted over intersecting ribs. Following its destruction in 1944, identical reconstruction was conducted by Yves-Marie Froidevaux, chief architect at the listed monuments department.
Contact details

Abbey of Sainte-Trinité

Avenue Paul Jeanson

50430 LESSAY

Phone : 02 33 45 14 34

Garden types

Classic

Romanesque

Rates

Means of payment

Postal or bank cheques

Cash

Services

Specially for families

Activities

Learning activity

Supervised learning activity

Adult workshop

Temporary exhibitions

Junior workshop

Conferences

Facility

Guided tour

Educational visits

Coach Parking

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Visite libre en permanence - yes
Visite guidées sur demande - yes
Average time90 minutes90 minutes
Minimum age - Maximum - From 8 years old

Group

Coach parking
Groups acccepted
Minimum number of people 10
Maximum number of people 50