VALMONT

Abbey of Notre-Dame-du-Pré

Religious buildings

Founded in 1169 by Nicolas d’Estouteville, grandson of a com¬panion of William the Conqueror, the abbey was entrusted to an order of Benedictine monks who had separated from the Abbey Hambye in the La Manche region. After the revolution, private owners lived at the site for 200 years, and in 1994, the Benedictine Community of Lisieux purchased the building.
Contact details

Abbey of Notre-Dame-du-Pré

12 rue Raoul Auvray

76540 VALMONT

Phone : 02 35 27 34 92

Fax : 02 35 27 86 21

Booking

Obligatory for groups

Garden types

Renaissance

Rates

Base rate - full rate adult From 4 €
Student rate From 2 €
Child rate From 1 €
Means of payment

Postal or bank cheques

Holiday vouchers

Cash

Facility

Guided tour

Visits

VisitsIndividualGroup
Average time30 minutes30 minutes

Group

Maximum number of people 50